- Assist the Lead Database Architect in defining and implementing data architecture principles to align and conform to business objectives.
- Assist the ETL team in the design of efficient processes to load and manage the data, including a Data Quality Assessment to ensure the quality of the source data will meet the information requirements, developing Business Rules, Data Mappings, and Transformation Rules.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation using database design principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Assist application development teams in creating effective database designs from business requirements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a formal description of the data and data structures.
- Analyze data to identify missing, incomplete, or invalid information. Contact originators of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Assist in supporting multiple SQL Server data repository, which may include documenting database architecture and analyzing datasets to identify missing, incomplete, or invalid information.
- Assume responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to HR@sritekinc.com