Software QA Tester II – Job code: SQT 26
Posted 2 years ago
- Requirement Gathering, analysis, design, develop and implement new software components to ensure system-wide efficiency, reliability and compatibility and to maximize system performance.
- Lead technical teams, create detailed design specifications, analyze available technologies, work closely with business process analysts, program and technical clients to develop technology systems that meet business requirements and mission.
- Hold and Participate in daily scrum (standup’s), scrum events and scrum ceremonies which includes scrum planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and sprint demo’s to Product Owners and Product Managers
- Coordinate with DevOps team and peer Product Development team to Design Integrated Testing & Environments Management with Test Driven Development methodology and Extreme Programming for quick go-to market, which improves the product delivery to business
- Responsible for handling defect triage meetings with BA’s & Developers during test execution by using VersionOne, Postman API, JIRA, SQL server 2008, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visio, HP UFT, HP ALM, QA Complete.
- Responsible in Automating the functionality by developing automation scripts using selenium webdriver with maven and other CI/CD tools like GitHub, Jenkins.
- Creating automation scripts using Postman, SOAP UI tools to maintain and validate the developed API’s and Web services
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]