- Responsible for participating in Planning and Product Design sessions and gather requirements.
- Responsible for attend all the sprint planning meetings and gain knowledge on requirements mentioned by the business team or stakeholders.
- Participate in active discussions regarding new features for the existing projects.
- Responsible for Design, Write and execute manual and automated Test cases.
- Responsible for write end-to-end, and functional tests for web and mobile applications in QTEST (Test Management Tool), Jira.
- Analyze the internal structure of component or system through White Box testing method.
- Responsible to Identify and setup test data and Administrating and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for creating or collect data in different environments to do performance testing and load testing using JMeter or similar load testing tools.
- Responsible for write SQL Queries for end to end/back end data validation.
- Responsible for develop and maintain automated test environments for software testing.
- Responsible for Create test plans for unique testing situations, and contribution to automatic testing solutions using TDD or BDD (Cucumber) by Selenium , Java, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins,
- Automate web application test cases in Java using automation tools like Selenium.
- Responsible for Defect management, Conduct defect triage meeting as appropriate.
- Conduct root cause analysis for Critical and High production defects and Monitor root cause throughout project.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to email@example.com