- As a software developer playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems and complete understanding of the life cycle of software development.
- Reviewing current systems and analyzing the scope for improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Participating in Data Analysis and Design with the Data analyst in defining data sources.
- Reviewing current systems and analyzing the scope for improvements
Managing Business Users issues by creating an issue log and communicating with Technical Team.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program code on development
Performing Unit testing on code to verify the codes functionality and check the efficiency.
- Performing load testing for specified load on various applications both windows and web.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins continuous Integration tool on Linux servers with version control like GIT, SVN and TFS.
- Using the OS ticketing tool for bug tracking, creating the dashboard for issues.
Work location is McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to
3120 Hudson Crossing, Building D, Suite # 1, McKinney, TX 75070