- Partner with Card Risk – Adherence Quality Assurance (AQA) team to deliver on their regulatory control monitoring, data governance, and automation agenda.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements.
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers.
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy and translate the business needs to design and develop tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing reporting solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp new technologies to progress varied initiatives.
- Drive analysis that provides meaningful insights into business strategies.
- Drive an understanding and adherence to the principles of data quality management including metadata, lineage, and business definitions.
- Build and execute tools to monitor and report on data quality.
- Utilize SQL, PySpark for the design, development, and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support to data warehouse teams.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]