- Design and code application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development and SDET approach.
- Participated in daily scums call to discuss work progress and issues
- Develop scalable and maintainable microservices using Spring boot framework.
- Support existing applications and microservices including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades, and modifications to existing functionality.
- Use testing frameworks like TestNG to create multiple unit and functional tests.
- Write clean, well-tested, reusable quality code, adhering to best practices
- Work with business partners to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for features to be delivered
- Training and mentoring junior resources of the team
- Code reviews
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]