Software Developer : Job code-SD 41
Posted 1 year ago
- Design System from client’s business requirements.
- Implement WCS architecture, visualization and development processes
- Run globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code.
- WCS Commerce Server implementation of complex design involving one or more of the WCS subsystems i.e. Member, Order, Catalog etc.
- WCS implementation including Sales Center, Management Center, and integration with external search engine (Endeca or Omnifind).
- JVM monitoring and diagnostic for optimal application performance.
- Performance Analysis/Troubleshooting while providing solutions to optimize application performance.
- Memory management, multi-threading, thread/connection pooling etc.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]