- Performing Business Analysis, Development, capture Test Results and Documentation for the business enhancements in the existing solutions/models.
- SAP HANA data modelling and design SAP BO reports on SAP HANA database using IDT.
- Develop and enhance SAP Business Objects self-serviced reports.
- Identify the key areas and implement Performance Improvement Techniques to provide timely and accurate reporting.
- Interact with Business stakeholders to understand their structured and ad-hoc reporting requirements, business rules for finance, sales and marketing domains.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities, which improves the data load, and query performances.
- Interact with the Sales Finance team to get the requirements on the Budgets and Forecast.
- Analyze the Customer Hierarchy and product Hierarchy, under the VP and Director level based on the planning account.
- Create Info Objects, Data Sources, Info Sources, Data targets, Info Packages and Info Cubes to load Master and Transactional data from SAP R/3 system and flat files into BW 7.3 system.
- Work with the business to understand the logic of assignment of management product groups Analyzed existing data in BW to leverage the data for the Executive Sales reporting.
- Implement the logic to derive Alternative Hierarchies for the Sales and ISW using the business rules.
- Train users and answer questions. Specify users and user access levels across different modules of SAP.
- Monitoring servers using Grid Control and other monitoring tools and handling alerts, notifications.
- Performance Tuning and proactive database tasks. Troubleshooting errors, severity issues on priority.
- Determine when appropriate to escalate to external vendors. Provide timely and accurate on-call support for production infrastructure components
- Support development and testing teams to resolve issues. Coordinate Activities with Other Teams
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to email@example.com