- Participating in requirement meetings, data governance meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs and documenting requirements in Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Working on all phases of data warehouse development life cycle from gathering requirements, implementation, testing, training, and support.
- Developing Calculation Views to get master data, Calculation Views (with cube or Star Join) to get Fact Data and utilized Star Schema modeling.
- Leverage in-depth business analysis to synthesize big data from disparate sources into actionable business insights; incorporate analytical tools to streamline KPI monitoring.
- Draw conclusions for managerial actions using information systems applications, statistical modeling, and data visualizations. Reduce operational lags by identifying system deviations via effective root cause analysis.
- Working on performance tuning the HANA data models using Explain Plan and Visualize Plan in HANA Design Studio.
- Creating enhanced SAP BI data providers like InfoCubes, ADSOs, DSOs and HANA Objects like Composite Provider, Attribute Views etc.,
- Working on Universe Design Tool (UDT) and IDT and created Business Objects Universes for reporting.
- Developing SAP Business Objects Webi Dashboards and Scheduled the same to different destination directories.
- Conducting performance tuning of BO Webi reports such as long running reports, run away reports and time out reports.
- Designing Power BI dashboards to end users using different visualization methods and Data Sets in backend.
- Designing and developing Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]