- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- Experience preparing program specifications and diagrams, develops coding logic flowcharts. Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements with in their areas of responsibility. Provide technical advice on complex programming.
- Articulate difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, recognize the critical elements of the application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions and make logical recommendations.
- Prepare/Create comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, test data, etc. as required by the program and the implementation manager.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org