- Involve in gathering the Requirements for creating SSIS Packages, SSRS Reports, and fixing bugs.
- According to the Business Requirement, Creating/Enhancing the SSIS Packages from scratch by using Visual Studio and uploading the packages to local azure cloud.
- Create/Enhance the Reports from scratch by using Report Builder and uploading the Reports in Report Server.
- Identify and enhance the associated Stored Procedures which were used in the Packages and Reports.
- Modify Stored Procedures to generate various SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Create the packages and reports that projected business goals for future.
- Work closely with the team in finding solutions to arising problems.
- Successfully rendered the new Functionality to previous changes made by a Customer.
- Participate in Team Meetings.
- Participate in story Grooming and Review Sessions.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]