- Augment and maintain the full software stack of business and customer-facing eCommerce web applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to fulfill the development and technology requirements for our business.
- Develop REST APIs, website frameworks, web pages, 3rd party integrations, job queues, database schemas, and other web-based software.
- Maintain version control, write efficient code and document code.
- Create, deploy devops solutions and monitor applications.
- Provide feedback that helps to refine the development process.
- Conduct code review for peers and mentor as needed.
- Work to ensure high-quality development.
- Track projects from assignment through completion.
- Write, execute, and maintain necessary tests for all projects.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Participate in daily meetings.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]