Posted 3 years ago
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a related field.
- Manage different infrastructure resources like physical machines and VMs over 500+ servers.
- Responsible for the day to day automation activities and administration by automating shell scripts and running the cronjobs according to the requirement.
- Responsible for L3 support such as application maintenance, production support, security patching, troubleshooting application issues and performing root cause analysis.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining the continuous integration Continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for all build/deployments to company production and non-production environments using GoCD.
- Using Ansible playbooks as a part of infrastructure automation to bring up services, perform administration tasks or build new servers etc.
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot the applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry environment and tightly maintain Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous deployment in multiple agile environments.
- Responsible for administration activities on RHEL 6, Cent OS which includes testing, tuning, upgrading, loading security patches and troubleshooting server issues.
- Installing, Upgrading and configuring various components like ELK, AppD, Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper etc.
- Submit Firewall connectivity tickets through service catalog to establish TCP connection which can be directional from cloud foundry to application database.
Work location is McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to
3120 Hudson Crossing, Building D, Suite # 1, McKinney, TX 75070