Devops Engineer – Job Code : DE-48
Posted 8 months ago
- Designs new software modules, interfaces, integrations and applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current DevOps Culture.
- Contribute to storage solution lifecycle through automation.
- Execute support defect analysis and resolution throughout SDLC.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure using Infrastructure as Program tools and technologies.
- Provide support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery and systems monitoring, etc.
- Automate deployment and integration methodologies.
- Write and execute integration, and system test procedures.
- Coordinate with other development and teams on their needs and requirements to fulfill business goals.
- Recommend technologies, tools and methodologies for improving automation and monitoring.
- Document final program and develop user instructions, software/hardware requirements, program input / outputs and execution / installation steps.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]