- Install Atlassian applications (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo), Jenkins.
- Install PostgreSQL to integrate with Jira and confluence applications.
- Provide support for projects and migrations from development to production, upgrades, installation.
- Responsible for supporting project Administration, Agile Board Configuration and user Management.
- Develop Atlassian add-on’s using Atlassian Plugin SDK.
- Build, Manage, and continuously improve the build infrastructure for global software development engineering teams include implementations of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Manage the version control system Bitbucket to record the various code changes like branching, merging, staging.
- Migrate Jira projects from one instance to another instance.
- Develop scripts to automate the process of migrating multiple confluence spaces.
- Provide user training on Atlassian applications and add-ons.
- Install and monitor tools Nagios for monitoring applications performance.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: 3120 Hudson Crossing Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070, need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis.
Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]