Application Architect – Job Code : AA-52
Posted 2 months ago
- Designing different data model concepts in SAP BW on HANA Database for different process areas like Sales and Distribution, Inventory, Demand Planning etc.
- Developing SAP BW and HANA objects like InfoCube, MultiProvider, Calculated Views, Transformations etc., in SAP HANA Studio 2.0.
- Creating design documents and technical specification documents for different projects and enhancements of existing objects.
- Business User interaction in requirement gathering for Change Requests, Incident Management and Problem Managements.
- Creation of Universe in UDT and IDT, generating BIAR files, Promotion of Universes, import/export of Universe between landscape environments.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]