- Define, plan, and execute data migration plans to enable data movement across various database systems like IBM Netezza, MS SQL server, Oracle, and Hadoop.
- Understand the various sources that feed into the system and work with internal and external teams to collect data from various environments like Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza, Hadoop, Splunk, MongoDB, Flat files etc. in various formats like table data, JSON, XML, text files and so on.
- Engage in designing and building the physical database schemas, tables, views, constraints using tools like SSMS, Toad, SQL developer.
- Involves in planning, and implementation of solutions for migration of data to/from big data or warehouse systems which supports structured and unstructured data.
- Build custom data pipelines that integrate large data sets into useful assets using ETL tools, and SQL, PLSQL, Java/Python and Hive.
- Extracts raw data and integrates that information with other data sources and loads onto target environments which will be used for business analysis and reporting, using languages such as Python, PL/SQL and tools like Pentaho, Atom, SQL developer, SSIS, Sql Server Management, Sqoop etc.
- Involves in converting the entire database schema and custom code of the source system or database to be compatible with the target system or database and commit the code in repository like SVN, Github.
- Creates technical documentation and implementation procedures and prepares, test scenarios for SIT and UAT. Reviews and troubleshoots any logged issues on Jira and provide timely solution.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, and automate processes and optimizing data delivery.
- Identifies processes that can be automated by using data analytics and design, implement processes and schedule batch jobs using languages like Python/Java, PLSQL, T-SQL, shell scripting, using tools like PyCharm, TOAD, SQL Developer, Putty, Task Scheduler.
- Constructs a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
- Prepares data by creating views/tables using DDL, DML, SQL that comprises of complex joins and aggregate functions that will be used for reporting needs.
- Writing requirements for the dashboard and establish standards and best practices for requesting, prioritizing and developing dashboards.
- Designs complex and interactive dashboard with Charts, Graphs, Heatmaps and other diagrams with drill down to detail and analysis ways to other supporting reports using tools/languages such as Tableau, Python, SSRS.
Work Location McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA. Please mail resumes to Sritek Inc
3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney, TX 75070