- Analyzing user requirements and defining functional specifications using Agile methodologies.
- Designing, development and modification of complex systems Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, Flows, related tools.
- Developing various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning
- Setup and configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, JUNIT, Selenium RC server and Selenium Java client driver.
- Writing and executing automated test cases using Selenium Web Driver to automate manual testing solutions;
Designing and developing Test Cases for automated testing using Selenium, JUNIT and Eclipse IDE.
- Translating test scenarios into fully automated test scenarios which can be executed as needed after any code deployments.
- Identifying the ideal strategy for test automation within the project they are assigned.
- Writing test cases or test scenarios that align to business requirements, functional specifications, release notes, use cases and/or user stories.
- Developing automated test scripts to be executed during intra-sprint testing as well as performance testing as needed.
- Translating performance testing requirements into fully automated test scenarios, which can be executed as needed after any code deployments.
- Identifying the ideal strategy for test automation within the project.
- Designing and implementing manual and automated tests (functional, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end and performance testing) using various test automation tools, such as Selenium.
- Creating and executing manual test cases and testscripts for System, User Interface, Performance Testing, Usability Testing, Ad Hoc Testing, User AcceptanceTesting, Integration Testing and Regression Testing and logging and tracking defects.
- Documenting test plans, testing status and testing outcomes as required by the project.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]