- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to comply with company policy guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Coordinate the development and installation of all hardware and software
- Configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for issues and functional errors
- Work with IT teams to ensure business needs are met throughout development cycle
- Identify and Manage resources for delivering services
- Design and implement security systems and backup servers
- Develop program plans for technical-scientific solutions, product requirements, verification and validation
- Translation of user and business needs into product requirements
- Organize and prioritize System verification and validation tasks before deployment
- Ensuring full Product Safety Risk Management in a regulation compliant manner.
- Coordinate various teams in testing and evaluating development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Manage supplier interaction including sharing specifications to comply with technical design
- Work with all cross functional teams to assure complete program integrity
- Check for upgrades and ensures all systems and infrastructure are updated
- Evaluate current systems and identify potential failures
- Identify possible system automations to improve efficiency.
- Use optimization methods, and risk management tools to meet requirements of stakeholders.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems,
information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating
to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing Suite # D1
McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need
basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]