- Requirement gathering, analysis, design, develop and implement new software components to ensure system-wide efficiency, reliability and compatibility and to maximize system performance.
- Meeting with functional analyst, business users to identify the requirements. Work with stakeholders to understand current state and to identify the future state for the proposed solution.
- Responsible in attending as scrum ceremonies like sprint planning, daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint retrospective.
- Work closely with BA’s & Developers by handling defect triage management during test execution using IBM Rational ClearQuest, JIRA, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Jenkins.
- Using Postman tool to maintain and validate the developed API’s and web services.
- Create, execute, and automate SOAP UI scripts for Web Services testing.
- Analyze the requirements coming from the business owners and comparing them with the developing application.
- Collaborate with interfacing development team to analyze the impact of the requirement.
- Responsible in defining test strategy/test plan by proving QA estimations, test management and test reporting throughout the testing cycle.
- Responsible in preparing test cases for functional, regression, integration testing phases.
- Responsible in performing functional, integration, regression, reliability, compatibility testing on legacy and/or external systems.
- Perform backend validation in SQL server, DB2 using SQL quires.
- Preparation of automation test scripts for regression and functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Report all test activities to Manager/Stakeholders/Product Owners in timely manner about all efforts and give insight about the status of test execution.
- Identifying and prioritizing the defects, prepare various defect reports to report the project stake holders.
- Responsible for revalidating defects. Create and maintain traceability matrix.
- Responsible in analyzing quality of product before rolling to customers by analyzing and validating defects.
- Provide ongoing operational support, database maintenance and technical support.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to email@example.com