- Create test automation strategy using various open-source tools using the latest technology stacks for designing test automation framework that suits current application needs and team skills.
- Design, implement and maintain UI automation framework using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA, Grid, and API automation using Rest Assured.
- Responsible for developing and executing manual test plans and test cases for REST API testing.
Analyze and debugging defects, creating and reviewing test strategy and plans for all production releases.
- Responsible for providing QA Sign-Off for Production releases.
- Perform End to End, Functional, Security, ETL, and System Integration tests on multi-tier systems.
- Functional, end to end, regression and smoke testing of Web Services using SOAPUI tool.
- Execute SQL queries to verify and fetch data from databases like Hadoop, SQL Server and DB2.
- Collaborate with the interfacing development team to analyze the impact of the requirement.
- Responsible for defining test strategy/test plan by proving QA estimations, test management and test reporting throughout the testing cycle.
- Responsible for preparing test cases for functional, regression, integration testing phases.
- Responsible for performing functional, integration, regression, reliability, compatibility testing on legacy and/or external systems.
- Preparation of automation test scripts for regression and functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Identifying and prioritizing the defects, preparing various defect reports to report the project stakeholders.
- Responsible for revalidating defects. Create and maintain traceability matrix.
- Responsible for analyzing quality of product before rolling to customers by analyzing and validating defects.
- Provide ongoing operational support, database maintenance and technical support.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]