Software Monitoring Engineer – Job code: SME-47
Posted 8 months ago
- Configure, manage, maintain and perform high level application monitoring of the Davita’s Critical Infrastructure services.
- Install, configure and validate Zabbix 4.0 on Davita’s infrastructure servers like Linux, AIX and Windows.
- Create Zabbix custom monitors such as application related processes, services, log monitors and URL monitors.
- Create custom alerts for zabbix events in case of an Outage or an Incidents by sending alerts to the designated application teams.
- Troubleshoot the application & infrastructure related issues when an Incident or an Outage occurs by involving all the respective parties.
- Perform root cause analysis of the issues occured and report it back to the higher management by documenting the results for future references.
- Responsible for automation monitoring and performing essential services by providing the solutions related to infrastructure.
- Test and implement Stack Driver and OpsGenie to send alerts for various outages and incidents.
- Create Workflows using HP Operations Orchestration (HP OO) to achieve server automation.
- Create Scripts in python for server automation related tasks such as testing firewall connectivity, restarting of servers, patching and various server related installations etc.
- Create architecture flow diagrams of GKE microservices applications in GCP to the Dynatrace OneAgents in Microsoft Visio.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide 24/7 support to the Davita’s critical platinum application and infrastructure related issues.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]