Software Developer – Job code: SD-42
Posted 1 year ago
- Involve in API and Web Service Development for CMS Interoperability for US Core/USCDI and CARIN Blue Book projects.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems.
- Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems.
- Developing moderate to advanced modules and system components and simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
- Administrate the Jenkins instances and used SonarQube for our Maven repository.
- Implement an FHIR-based backend API service to fulfill the Center for Medicare Service Blue Button requirements for Clinical Healthcare records.
- Use GIT for a version control tool for merging branches and to solve conflicts.
- Use Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Implement automation and regression testing for the thick client app, HL7 Interfaces and FHIR web services.
- Write source code, prepare test data, JUnit tests, revise and refine application as directed.
- Design and develop API’s and web service applications.
- Build REST web services in Spring Boot following Microservices architecture.
- Implement Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development Architectures.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]