SAP Data Management Consultant – Job code: DMC-43
Posted 10 months ago
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Ability to support all stages of a Master Data implementation project.
- Understand Retail Business Practices/ Best Practices and the customer environment
- Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers.
- Work closely with the customer and project team to define business requirements and provide recommendations to improve business processes.
- Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities.
- Detailed planning of process implementation.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements Desired Skills & Experience.
- Expertise in SAP Master Data e.g. article master, BOM’s, hierarchies, site master, vendor, assortment, listing, etc.) and Conversion tools (LSMW, BDC etc.) and practices are expected.
- Understanding of SAP IT product and project life cycle.
- Profound understanding of Retail Merchandising Processes with focus on Master Data Creation, Maintenance, Listing, Conversation and Usage.
- Good understanding of Retail industry specific business processes.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]