- Responsible for inventory and merchandising on the backend business processing for getting inventory, purchasing inventory, managing inventory and making sure the items gets to the stores in a timely manner.
- Manage the entire lifecycle from purchasing items and returning items from the stores.
- Migration from MCS (Non-SAP ERP) to S/4 Hana.
- Analyze Client purchasing methodology to optimize processes within SAP.
- Customizing Automatic PO generation, updating Purchasing Info Records from purchasing documents such as PO and Outline Agreements, maintaining Source.
- List requirements at the Plant level, and defining Processing Time for PR, PO and GR.
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives to FDs.
- Responsible for creating Functional Documents, testing and managing Functional Data, as well as developing and executing test scripts within ALM.
- Work on Solution Confirmation workshops, Key Design Documents, RICEFWs
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]