- Involves in analysing system design specifications and developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases to cover overall quality assurance testing.
- Creates Test Suites to do Functional and Data Driven Testing on the Web Services.
- Testes all the rules implemented during ETL job and data move from source to target Data Warehouse (DWH)
- Conducts Smoke testing, Regression testing, System testing, and End to end testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Quality Center updates and test cases loading and writing Test Plan and executing Test Cases and printing status report for the team meetings.
- Creates the test environment for Staging area, loading the Staging area with data from multiple sources.
- Validates the SSIS packages and the transformations in data and control flow tasks.
- Manages defects through JIRA Defect Tracking. Assign defect priority, analyse follow up and retest defects over builds.
- Monitors the Informatica workflows using Power Centre monitor. Checked session logs in case of aborted/failed sessions.
- Testes the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing) written several complex SQL queries for validating Cognos Reports.
- Testes Complex ETL Mappings and Sessions based on business user requirements and business rules to load data from source flat files and RDBMS tables to target tables.
- Extensively works on the ETL mappings, analysis and documentation of OLAP reports requirements. Solid understanding of OLAP concepts and challenges, especially with large data sets.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing Suite # D1 McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]