- Write thin client and service layer code with equal proficiency, quality and passion.
- Deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- Understand how to operate in an Agile environment and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) approach
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to resolve them
- Committed to collaborative problem solving and communication
- Know the legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a microservice-based architecture
- Lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program’s strategic direction
- Lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews, and code reviews.
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Give to improving engineering practices in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with a distributed team of developers in leading standard methodologies for software engineering.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]