- Designing and developing internal and external web-based applications using Java/J2EE development framework.
- Design, code, test, document and debug software applications according to WFS standards.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems.
- Full lifecycle development process including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to advanced complexity systems. Developing moderate to advanced modules and system components and simple to moderately complex re-usable code.
- Involved in providing reports and queries to users as a part of business expansion and auditing.
- Converted a monolithic app to Microservices architecture using Spring Boot.
- Demonstrable understanding of OSI 7-layer model, and its application to Business.
- Definable site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designing and developing user interfaces to desktop applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle, determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests.
- Migrating existing application into microservices architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot.
- Completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Implemented BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) Architectures.
- Develop the front end of the application with Angular2+ framework and ReactJS.
- Style the website with a custom theme designed on top of Bootstrap, PrimeNG.
Work location is McKinney, TX with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to
3120 Hudson Crossing, Building D, Suite # 1, McKinney, TX 75070