- Design and Develop complex and rich user interfaces for a modern web and mobile web internet application.
- Implementing classes, interfaces and methods, constructors and objects definitions using TypeScript.
- Make technical decisions for Angular projects – Architecture, Version upgrades, etc.
- Creating multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in an Angular project.
- Responsible for registering Angular components in Angular modules using decorator functions like Component, NgModule.
- Implementing HTTP calls to a Java microservice using HTTP service.
- Working with REST calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Collaborating with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static
- Create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration
(CI/CD) environments. Monitor the CI/CD test and build.
- Responsible for implementing and managing project folder structure for all the modules and components.
- Creating a Single page application (SPA) project environment setup with the help of Nx, Angular framework and TypeScript.
- Responsible for designing and implementing websites for all the types of devices like laptop, mobile, tablets.
- Choosing W3 standard style guide & industry standard coding guidelines and implementing the same style for the entire application.
- Creating a reusable component or rewriting an existing application with help of Angular framework and integrating with Java Microservices.
- Adding all the project supported dependencies and installing packages with the help of Node.Js
Minimum Educational Requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Work Location: Sritek Inc, 3120 Hudson Crossing, Suite # D1, McKinney TX 75070
Note: Need to travel across USA frequently on client need basis. Interested may forward your resume to our office or email to [email protected]